For convenience, commonly-used log files generated by
most Omni-Gen processes can be found in the OmniGenData/logs directory,
inside the Omni-Gen install directory. The log files are further
organized into subdirectories based on the process that generated
- bundler: Deployment bundle service logs.
- command: Output from any "omni" shell command.
- controller: Omni controller service logs.
- dq: Logs from the data quality services.
- OGC: The OGC tomcat standard output.
- OmniDesignerRepository: All repository service tomcat logs (including
- server: Omni server logs.
In some cases, more detailed logs or output data can be found
in other locations:
- deploymentbundle: Saved copies of deployed bundles.
- deploymentbundle/logs: Zipped archives of deployment bundle
- install/Omnigen_install_logs: Installer logging and debug output.
EMF bridge web application detail messages.
- OmniGenData/deployment: Detailed deployment event timings.
- OmniServer/dbms/changelogs: most-recent LiquiBase migration
- OmniGovConsole/logs: OGC tomcat and web application logs.
- wso2_is/repository/logs: WSO2 server logs.